It’s another Monday, unfortunately and that means that, in addition to my usual post at the Blog Herald, it is time for another episode of the Copyright 2.0 Show.
As usual, I sat down with Chris Matthieu from Numly to discuss the past week in copyright news, views and abuse.
All totaled, the show had seventeen stories, including the following:
- Universal’s CEO Explains Their Lack of Digital Strategy
- The RIAA Faces a Funding Slash
- Bittorrent Trackers Under Fire in Iceland and Canada
- Tiffany Battles Ebay Fakes
- A Christmas Comedy Song Sparks Copyright Suit
- And Many more…